Day 1!

I just completed my first full day in Costa Rica. So excited to be here, it still doesn't seem real! Even though we've spent most of the day at the hotel here in San Jose there was still much to see. The hotel grounds are incredible, and we are able to see mountains off in the distance. We did take a trip into the city, which was brief but eventful. The traffic flow on the city roads are an adventure unto themselves! 😄

We leave for the research station first thing tomorrow morning. The hotel has been great, but I'm really excited to get to our destination and get to work. This concludes my recap of day #1, I leave you with a few photos I snapped today:

Ian posing under the "Giant" tree
Paula with the handstand!

Golden Orb Weaver on the hotel grounds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6!

Day 9!