Day 2!

I woke up to another beautiful day in San Jose! It was our last day at the Hotel Aeropuerto. We ate breakfast bright and early and hit the road at 8. We made a few stops along the way, which included the chance to do a bit hiking high into the hills. The views from our vantage points were incredible! We all took turns posing for pictures with mountains and fast moving clouds in the background. I got so many great photos!

I am not in shape for this hike 😄

Me!

Lucas, our project videographer
























Our next stop after that was a nice little restaurant where I got to try beef tongue, which was surprisingly good. Being open to new experiences and foods continues to pay off!


There were many sights to behold during the rest of our long drive. It was enough to tire a guy out.

Thanks Leslie

We finally made it to the station at around 5! After getting settled in we did some exploring of the grounds and checked out the sights. We had a delicious supper and after it was finished I walked back to our quarters and captured a photo that I think summed up how magical this land is:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6!

Day 9!

Day 1!